One of the good things about being a UX agency is that we get to work on all sorts of different sites – everything from eCommerce to charity sites and public sector sites. To give you a flavour of our projects over the last few months here are some of the clients we have worked with:
- Frugi – an online retailer of organic baby and children’s clothing – we undertook usability testing of their updated website
- Highways England – who look after England’s trunk roads – we undertook a review of the entire digital estate and made recommendations about its future development
- NHS Learning Academy – who provide leadership training for NHS staff – we conducted both user research to understand users’ needs and usability testing of their website
- Manchester City Football Club – you know who they are! – we continued our programme of user testing on various aspects of their site
- Computershare – who run a deposit protection scheme for tenants – we undertook further usability testing of the new site they are developing.
- Wentworth Puzzles – who produce personalised jigsaw puzzles – we undertook an expert review of their site.