- Website usage information – the details we collect on how you use our web site
- Personal information – the personal information we collect
- Cookies and other technologies – the technologies this site uses
- Security measures – how we keep your information secure
This privacy statement only covers the Web Usability website at http://www.webusability.co.uk and does not cover links within this site to other websites.
By visiting this site you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this Privacy Notice.
Website usage information
We collect website usage information, including IP addresses, to see who visits our site and track users’ movement through the site, in order to help us improve the usage and usability of the web site and to market our services.
The website does not collect or store any personal information, other than what is submitted in signing up for a newsletter or completeing a tester application form.
Cookies and other technologies
Google Analytics stores information about:
- the pages you visit on our site
- how long you spend on each page
- how you got to the site
- what you click on while you’re visiting the site
Web Usability has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. We also operate behind a firewall to ensure there is no unauthorised access to our systems.