Viewing facility near Bristol
Web Usability Viewing Facility is the top viewing facility near Bristol. We offer great facilities in a brilliant location, and a full range of services at highly competitive rates.
Bristol is a large metropolitan city (pop 432,500) in a larger urban area of over 1 million. It is the most populous city in Southern England. The population is close to the average for England & Wales and so ideal for market research:
- Average earnings are £26,300 (£26,600 England & Wales average)
- Socio-economic category: 1 & 2 44% (40%); 3-5 25% (29%) 6-8 28% (30%)
- Average house price £175,000 (£165,000)
- Black and ethnic minorities 16% (14%)
- One person households 33% (33%)
- Unemployment rate 8% (8%)
- Qualified to HND or degree level 42% (34%)
We have two spacious, modern and comfortable observation studios that can be configured in a variety of ways to meet your needs which provide ideal facilities for usability testing, focus groups, depth interviews, training and meetings.
We are only 25 minutes from Bristol by car or train, just a few minutes off the M4 at J17 and a short taxi ride from Chippenham station.
Distance from Bristol Temple Meads Station, Bristol BS1 6QF is 27 miles
We aim to offer the highest possible standard of service – we will try our hardest to meet your needs. We can provide:
- Catering – Everything from sandwiches to gourmet meal
- Moderation – Experienced moderators for depths, focus groups or usability testing
- Recruitment – A full recruitment service – using our own recruiters
- Technology – A complete range of technology including devices for usability testing, eye tracking, video conferencing and web streaming
You will get a dedicated, experienced member of staff. Telephone, email, photocopying, internet access and unlimited tea and coffee are all included.
Our rates are highly competitive – you won’t get better value anywhere!