Viewing facility near Swindon
Web Usability Viewing Facility is the top viewing facility near Swindon. We offer great facilities in a brilliant location, and a full range of services at highly competitive rates.
Swindon was famous for its railway (it was home to Isambard Kingdom Brunel’s Swindon Works) and more recently its nightmarish ‘magic’ roundabout.
While the average profile of the Swindon population is close to the national average this hides high levels of deprivation in some inner city wards.
- Population: 209,000 (2011 Census)
- Population growth rate: 16% between 2001 & 2011, the highest in the South West
- Average earnings are £26,300 (£26,600 England & Wales average)
- There are pockets of high deprivation, of the 119 LSOAs in the Swindon area, 18 are among the most deprived 20%
- All residents aged 16 to 74 in employment: 1 & 2 25% (28%); 3-5 35% (36%) 6-9 40% (36%) – 2011 Census
- Average house price £179,000 (£165,000)
- Black and ethnic minorities 15% (14%).
- One person households 30% (33%)
- Unemployment rate 8% (8%)
- Qualified to HND or degree level 24%% (34%)
We have two spacious, modern and comfortable observation studios that can be configured in a variety of ways to meet your needs which provide ideal facilities for usability testing, focus groups, depth interviews, training and meetings.
We are only 30 minutes from Swindon by car or train, just a few minutes off the M4 at J17 and a short taxi ride from Chippenham station.
Distance from Swindon Station, Station Road, Swindon, SN1 1DQ is 21 miles
We aim to offer the highest possible standard of service – we will try our hardest to meet your needs. We can provide:
- Catering – Everything from sandwiches to gourmet meal
- Moderation – Experienced moderators for depths, focus groups or usability testing
- Recruitment – A full recruitment service – using our own recruiters
- Technology – A complete range of technology including devices for usability testing, eye tracking, video conferencing and web streaming
You will get a dedicated, experienced member of staff. Telephone, email, photocopying, internet access and unlimited tea and coffee are all included.
Our rates are highly competitive – you won’t get better value anywhere!